Kitchen floor

This is the lovely kitchen vinyl I have lived with for 7 months. It actually wouldnt have bothered me so much if it had been clean, but I suppose at age 40-50 you do tend to be a bit rough around the edges...lol!!!!
I should know!!!!
 
 
I found these really cheap vynil tiles from wilkinsons, only £3.99 a pack of 6. They do look a really cheap white down, but im hoping when I incorporate the french ones below It will look slightly more expensive.
 
 
The french ones from not on the high street for £24.99 a packet. Im going to put these in the centre under the table because I couldnt afford to do the full floor at these prices.
 
 
 
Heres the white floor, ive put a rug under the table just now but thats where im going to be putting my lovely french ones.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts