Bedroom update..

Polystyrene coving and ceiling medallion..
Oh my.. did I absolutely balls up these Jobs....
There isnt one bit of this job that im happy with...
The good thing is..
When I do the Hallway it will be perfect because I have learned from my mistakes :/

You cant see all the coving and medallion...
But trust me its rough!!!


Ive had madge for years....


Looks lovely from the hallway...



 The plaster stencils are about the only thing im happy with!
They turned out perfect...





My chandeliers electrics are needing redone..
So I just popped in some oven bake clay to hold the candles in place..


 Found this gorgeous French Brass Vanity Mirror in Hislops second hand shp yesterday...


 Found this wee stick beauty years ago in the charity shops...




Comments

Popular Posts