Recycled Garden

My pathway leading into the backdoor was looking a tad tatty...
It was also getting quite dangerous to walk on..
My foot would slip down under the rotten wooden border...


First job was gathering the bigger stones together....
Then was to source cheap slabs ...
Which I got recycled from another garden from the local gardener...
They were as cheap as chips...
Only problem with this is... its hard labour...
 3 trips later and some really sore hands...

First I fenced and mended the rotten wood..
I always have lots of scrap wood :)
... Three slabs across not fitting...and angle grinders and diamond blades in my thoughts..
I did not want to cut slabs...
I left a large border where I placed the larger stones ..
I bought a bag of concrete mix and poured it over...
That should keep them in place...

Comments

Popular Posts