From Singapore To Selkirk..

Dearest Mae,
Thank you for being such a lovely customer. :)
I received this beautiful little card and note this morning.
....You have made my day...


Another massive Thank you for writing the best ever feedback on my Etsy shop..

Mae Marini 
Mae Marini on 30 May, 2017
5 out of 5 stars




This is probably the most difficult review I have ever had to write on Etsy. Do I say that this pouch is unique? No, that would be an utter understatement. Do I say that this pouch is quirky? No, this pouch is beyond quirky. So, I will just say it as it is. One afternoon, I came across this pouch while browsing Etsy. And I thought, "I need this pouch in my life." Into the shopping cart it went, and into my mailbox it arrived; in less than a week - across the world - from Selkirk to Singapore. I didn't even need a pouch in the first place. But just looking at it makes my day. Every day. Even on the crappiest day. This pouch is handmade with magic. 100 Stars. ありがとう、Sharon dearest ♡





Comments

Popular Posts