Hallway Fairy Lights...

Another obsession and I am sure I am repeating myself with this one!!!
I have had the fairy light obsession a few times over the last few years..
I have four sets in this one area and a 5 way adapter hiding under the wooden trunk in a basket..
I love lights4fun they have really beautiful well made lights, brighter than any other ones I have used.
The Lantern on the fireplace was a lamp, I didnt like it lit so I took out the internal fitting and replaced it with micro fairy lights they are so easy to manipulate with their bendy wire and the result is like fireflies in a jar :)
The Large wicker star I bought from TKMAXX and I wrapped some pearl fairy lights around it.
I always buy the soft warm white lights not the bright white which I think have a touch of blue!


Comments

Popular Posts