A burst pipe for Christmas.

It was just a normal Wednesday evening I was just finishing up my last order in my workroom 
when I heard an awful sound, gushing water inside my walls. 
I just stood still, then it started raining on me.
Water started to pour out my chandeliers, sheets of water poured down my walls, 
the electricity started to flicker..
A burst pipe in the attic was the culprit.
I stayed up all night to clean the water off floors and to wash and dry rugs.
The walls will take months to dry out.

Looks nice huh?
But on closer inspection (scroll down)


The ceilings look nice and white in the picture but they have big huge criss cross yellowing patterns where the water ran through all the beams...



Every wall and ceiling in the house needs to be sealed and painted, 
wallpaper stripped and redone..
Bloody nightmare...

Comments

Popular Posts