I printed off pictures of Victorian tiles using matt photo paper.
I just measured the tiles and recreated the same size print.
I painted over my exsisting tiles with matt emulsion (latex paint)
I cut out the tiles and P.V.Ad them (white school glue).
Once I had gently flattened them I left them to dry.
I went over the tiles with a water based varnish (about 3 times).
My wee handmade blog has been noticed and I have been featured in the homestyle magazine...centre pages :)
I have been painting like a mad woman today... I don't know what has came over me!!!! After I had painted I got the notion to plac...
No orders today...Its a day off for me :) I think I will go shopping! A clean and tidy workroom, a picture you dont see very often in m...
Thats me just getting around to decorating some of the damage after the flooding. It happened in December!!! Ive been so busy with the ...