Plug in Ceiling Light.

Desk space is so important for me I have so much stuff .
My desk lamp just took up much needed space.
To my joy I found an alternative lighting solution..
THE PLUG IN CEILING LIGHT!!
I am so glad I found this..
I need them all over the house!!!
Above the kitchen and bathroom sink in the hallway...everywhere!!!
The only negative is they are a tad expensive and they dont have an on and off switch which is rather annoying.
Having to pull the plug out every time you want them on or off is a nuisance especially if the socket is down the back of something!!



Comments

  1. I know this was posted over a year ago but, wanted to mention that you can get an adapter on/off switch at a hardware store... they are inexpensive and super easy to attach to any electrical cord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts