Picture ledges

 I made a gallery wall a few months back and I thought about putting up some picture ledges but I went with a flat gallery wall instead because we were doing so many projects at the time but I just wasn't able to put on show everything I had collected or made. I asked JD to build me these picture ledges over the weekend and he done it for me in lightning speed!!! I love them and I get to put up fairy lights and all my wee bits I just couldn't show on my flat gallery wall. I've still to mess around more on this but this was how it turned out. I love it.. I stained them in walnut...would have liked them a bit lighter but its all I had in the shed 🙂 There's plenty room for another row of artwork underneath as I collect more.



 




Comments

Popular Posts