Wicker cabinet Update

 This piece of furniture was just painted MDF. I would have loved to have a natural wood front and black around the sides and a wood top but I couldn't achieve that look I had to paint the front of the drawers and dresser black. I painted the wicker brown and once dry I sanded the wicker to show through some of the natural colour. I painted the rest of the dresser black. JD cut the top for me from an old dresser we used as an island in the kitchen...I am glad we keep everything!!! I just ran a glaze over the top of the dresser top for a more unified look as the original stain was all patchy. Used the glaze on top of the wicker to try and bring the top and the drawers together. I will change out the handles but im not willing to just go and buy expensive knobs I will wait and see what comes up!!!




Comments

Popular Posts